Hi,
We are exploring the possibility of adding skateboard security racks, if needed. Does your location need a skateboad security rack? It is similar to a bicycle rack. Please see the attached link: http://www.belson.com/sbr.htm . If you see a customer need for a skateboard rack, please email Mary Wagoner and copy Linda Samson; or reply to this posting. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
Mary

5 comments:
I think we could use one at Stella Link. We do get kids in here with skateboards from time to time, and we would pobably get more except for the fact that we always have to take the skateboard away. They cannot leave them outside for fear of being stolen, and according to library rules they cannot have them inside the library, so they probably just decide not to come on the skateboard.
We also get the *occasional* skateboarder or two at Park Place. Most of them seem to know to leave them at the customer service desk, and the ones I've had to speak to about it have always been amenable about leaving them there. I don't know that we necessarily have a need for one of these, but I wouldn't be opposed to the possibility.
Skateboard use ebbs and flows, but I think it would be worth it to have one at Collier.
Thank you so much for your comments. Skateboard racks for your locations are under consideration.
Mary
Central could probably use one too.
Post a Comment