Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Praise for Neighborhood Libraries

Greetings,

I had the honor of attending the Library's presentation of the FY2011 budget to City Council this afternoon. I wanted to take the time to share with everyone the high regard with which City Council holds the library and the tremendous respect they showed for our hard-working staff. Each time a Council Member spoke, they lead with extremely high praise for the library, our staff, and the crucial roles we play in our community. I wanted to make sure that I shared this overwhelming appreciation and sincere gratitude for the great work you and your teams do every day.

Thank You,
Mike VC

1 comment:

NL Manager said...

I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. I viewed this yesterday on the municipal channel and was encouraged by the positive comments from council members regarding the library staff and director. Mention was made the awards the HPL has received under Dr. Lawson. Pat