Greetings - A complaint dealing with the Voter Registration Applications prompted me to write this blog post. Some of you may have been asked this question as well so I thought I will share this information with all.
The office of Voter Registration has new applications and the only difference is that updated application has the City and Zip Code filled out. I called their office yesterday and was told that it is okay to use the Voter Registration applications that we have in stock as they are still valid.
I have informed Belinda Cox about the new applications and she has a good stock right now and will request the new ones once she runs out of the current stock. You can also request Voter Registration Applications in Spanish from the Supply Room. Belinda told me that they do stock applications in Spanish and they can also be requested.
Please do not hesitate to call me or your Team Leader or Extended Hour Coordinator if you have any further question or need clarification.
Thank you,
Shammi

2 comments:
Would this require that they live in Harris County though? Other counties have other mailing addresses still right?
Thanks for your question and it prompted me to further investigate this issue. It turns out that Public Libraries will need to request their Applications from the office of the Secretary of State. I am guessing that these will not be pre-filled with the name of the County. The pre-filled applications were being provided by Harris County only for the residents of Harris County. I hope this answers your question.
Thanks,
Shammi
Post a Comment