Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Language Stats

Hi - This is Shammi and I am just checking to see if there are any questions or concerns about collecting stats related to different languages.

I want to stress that we are counting the number of customer interactions and not the number of questions answered in every language. So for example, you helped a Spanish only speaking customer in person who asked you 2 directional and 3 reference questions.You will mark this as one Spanish language interaction and count the reference and directional questions as you have counted before. There is no change to that part of stats collection

Brandon had a good suggestion to have Print Shop print the Stats sheet. Please send me your feedback on how the current form is working. Do you have any other version that might work better.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Shammi

No comments: