Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Laptop Procedures

Greetings,

As I shared in an e-mail, there has been a change to laptop check-out. Effective as of my communication earlier this morning, customers with any fines at all on their record will not be allowed to check out laptops. There is work being done to adjust policies and forms to reflect this new practice.

Several folks have called and asked about signage relating this change. I have spoken with Communications and the feeling is that this needs to be communicated verbally and (in the spirit of anti-clutter) we do not need to post a sign. If this becomes a major issue at your location, please let us know. Also, staff are free to share the "effective immediately" e-mail I sent out earlier today if needed as support/evidence for the change.

As always, please do not hesitate to contact me or anyone in NL Admin with questions/concerns as we work our way through this change.

Thanks,
mvc

No comments: