As has been shared, I will be conducting weekly staff meetings at rotating locations every Monday morning from 10 am to noon. These meetings are open to anyone who wishes to attend. They are not based on agenda and our intended to be open and informal discussions. I want to encourage folks to come to these meetings and ask questions, provide input, share ideas, etc. As I indicated in a previous message, I want to get feedback and input from staff on how NL Administration can help you to provide customers the services they need and make your job more enjoyable. But, I don't want to limit it to that, I really want these meetings to be your meetings. Below is a schedule for the upcoming meetings:
- Kendall Oct 10 10AM-12PM 1st Floor Meeting Room
- Carnegie Oct 17 10AM-12PM Carnegie Annex Meeting Room
- Mancuso Oct 24 10AM-12PM Meeting Room
- Alief Oct 31 10AM-12PM Meeting Room
- Scenic Woods Nov 7 10AM-12PM Meeting Room
We will be sending out a reminder to all staff as each meeting approaches. I will be holding these meetings on an ongoing basis so that I can continue to get feedback from staff. So, not only is everyone welcome and encouraged to attend, you are perfectly welcome to attend multiple meetings as your schedule allows.
I look forward to meeting with all of you.
Thanks,
Mike Van Campen
Chief of Neighborhood Libraries

No comments:
Post a Comment