I just wanted to let everyone know that we should be sharing information about new positions in early February. Interviews are continuing this week. After that, recommendations for new assignments will be made based on full consideration of interviews, essays, resumes, current and past performance, EPE scores, etc. I know that this is an extremely difficult time and uncertainty is no fun for anyone. However, I want to assure everyone we are committed to making this as fair a process as possible and it is extremely important that we take some time in making these important decisions.
Although change and uncertainty is always hard, I know we have talented and committed staff in Neighborhood Libraries who will rise to the challenge of leading staff through these changes. I knew that before this; I am even more certain of it as we continue to work our way through this process. So, thank you all for going through this with positive attitudes and embracing the new opportunities ahead. Speaking for myself, I have been extremely impressed with the maturity and professionalism with which you all have handled this situation. I cannot thank you enough for that.
Thanks again,
Mike VC

No comments:
Post a Comment