Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Important Information on Requesting Design and Print Projects:

Good Morning-

I think you all know that today is Donna Jackson’s last day at HPL. This email is advise you of process issues and work assignments in Communications that result from this transition.

Veronica Davidson is now managing the Print Shop and Dan Castillo, our Senior Graphic Designer. Donna Jackson is on contract with us to help with several items related to branding and design.

I know that we’ve all relied, to some degree, on direct email or conversation with Donna regarding design and print projects. Beginning today, I need to ask that you have your teams request all design and print projects through the hplprintgraphics email address. If a request requires design work, Veronica and I will decide to whom to assign the project.

Please remember that we have a guideline for this process, with timelines, available for your review. You can find it at https://hplnet.hpl.lib.tx.us/documents/HPL_Printshop_Information1.pdf. Please see page 5 for specifics related to project timelines.

I appreciate you taking the time to discuss this with your staff members. We ask for your patience with us as we work through the changes in the Division. If you have questions, concerns, or problems with particular projects, please feel free to contact either Veronica or me.

Thanks-

Greg

Greg Simpson, Assistant Director

Communications Division

Houston Public Library

(O) 832-393-1333

(C) 713-851-8390

No comments: